Here's a subject overview of the 10 modules:
- Module 1: Wellness & Aging Statistics, Culture, Theory of Aging, & Standards of Practice
- Module 2: Leadership, Health Promotion, Healthcare Settings, & Healthcare System Policy
- Module 3: Legality/Ethics, Abuse/Neglect, Psychosocial Function, Disability/Mental Health, Substance Abuse
- Module 4: Comprehensive Assessment, Cardiovascular, Respiratory, & Immune Function
- Module 5: Pharmacology, Lab Values, Pain Management
- Module 6: Hearing & Vision, Cognitive Function, & Safety & Mobility
- Module 7: Integument, Sleep & Rest, & Thermoregulation
- Module 8: Digestion & Nutrition, Urinary Function, Sexual Function, & Endocrine
- Module 9: Illness, End of Life, Nursing Research in the Care of Older Adults
- Module 10: Impaired Cognition: Delirium, Depression & Dementia
These modules provide a broad foundation of clinical knowledge and skills to prepare RNs for the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) Certification Exam in Gerontological Nursing.
In addition, the course includes tips on how to become a master test taker, two ANCC practice tests, and a certification exam simulator to help build confidence in test taking abilities. No other course includes this tool!